Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I Suck

I swore I would keep this blog updated. I suck....working full time has taken its toll on me though. I am finding it hard to balance my time. I do like my work though....it's really nice for a change not to have a job that I HATE going to in the morning! I love it...the people are great, and I can really appreciate now why the boss lady spends so much time when interviewing people paying attention to peoples' personalities. That way, she chooses people that "mesh" well with everyone else that works there. I'm lucky in that I work with ladies who have lots of different backgrounds that got them into this field, and I am learning a LOT from them.

We got our tax return...it's gone. However, on the up side of things, my 70's fabulous shag carpeting is also GONE!!!!! Dear lord thank you, it's GONE!!!! We did the floor in our bedroom and Daniel's room, and we bought a new fridge, which we needed. With my luck, that old (harvest gold of course!) fridge would have died on us when it was 102 degrees in the summer!!!

Next, I need a new washer and dryer. What is WRONG with dryers? Have I ever mentioned how much I hate laundry? You know why? You put 10 socks in, and only 5 will come out....and NONE of them will match. Where the hell do they GO?! On top of that, my dryer is messed up, the drum isn't round or something...there is a gap between the drum and the front of the dryer, which things get caught in. Zippers, bra clasps, embellishments, buttons...these things don't stand a chance! I am terrified of putting anything that's nice in there for fear it won't come out the same as when I put it in!! I know not to put bras in the dryer...that's a no-no anyhow, but for crying out loud...how many things must get ruined?!




1 comment:

Melodee said...

You don't suck . . . you're just busy!