Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Work, School, Christmas, Random News

Ok, so I am not quite as busy as I ought to be for Christmas. I haven't done any shopping. I'm horrible at that.

I started work at the Blood Bank on Monday. So far, it's nice there...slow paced, small, friendly people. The needles are freaking huge, which is a bit intimidating, to be honest. I'm exhausted, but the first check will be awfully nice.

I had my last class tonight (Tuesday), and I got a 94% on my final exam.

So have you all heard about Miss USA or Miss America, or whatever Drunkie the Pageant Queen stood for? They were going to take her crown away because she drinks and was doing drugs? Donald Trump stepped in and allowed her to keep it. What does he have to do with it? Does anyone really care? Does anyone even WATCH these silly pageants anymore? Heaven forbid we skip that story in lieu of some REAL news right? God no....instead we have to hear all about the pageant queen's exploits, Brittany's aversion to wearing underwear, and Paris' hatred for Lindsay. WHO CARES PEOPLE?! Good lord...if people in this country paid half as much attention to what's going on in the world (the IMPORTANT THINGS!) as they do to pop culture and hollywood gossip, perhaps things would get done in this country.

No comments: