Sunday, November 19, 2006

It's a Small World

No, it really is lol. At work yesterday, I actually got to meet the woman that created the "It's a Small World" attraction for Disney. She's a sweet lady...and no, I did NOT pull that lame "I guess it's a small world" pun like I am using for my title on her! She was checking in for a cruise, and I got to check her in. It was odd to see a personnel badge that is dated 1942!

Other than that, I passed my Phlebotomy final exam, with a 94%, and I got all the sticks I needed, so I am pretty much officially a phlebotomist now. I start on EKG this week.

Work is going well...it's wicked easy, pretty mindless, so there's not much to report there.

We're setting up and getting ready for Thanksgiving here at home. Which means an oversized bird, and the traditional Cory vs my mom argument over how to cook the bird, and how to make the gravy, and how to do the potatoes and the squash. I just make my waldorf salad and hide till dinner.

No comments: