Thursday, November 23, 2006

Turkey Day and a Dilemma

How was everyone's turkey day? I hope it was good for everyone! We had a great day. Cory's dinner went off without a hitch, as always. Beautiful, delicious turkey, as usual. He had the squash PERFECT, which is usually his only weakness. We never did eat the apple pie, no room for it! Daniel wanted mashed potatoes, and not much else of course.

It's 11:30 and I am debating still about going to Walmart in the morning. IF I do, I'll leave here about 2am. Maybe a bit earlier, I want to be there BEFORE the crazy crowds. I just want to grab the V.Smile and a couple movies, MAYBE a couple pairs of pajamas, but that's about it. I was going to get that brewstation for my mom, but she said she doesn't want a new coffee maker. She's a creature of habit...dear lord she'd still use a percolator if I'd let her. BLECH. Perc'ed coffee is pretty nasty stuff!

I'm still debating about going to EMT school. Money is a huge issue for us (newsflash: EMT's get paid CRAP! Which is why Cory and I don't always have much money!). Beyond that, Arrogant , Stupid and Self-serving Instructor (A.S.S. Instructor for short!) is a MAJOR issue for me. I know I can do the work, I know I can handle the job, I know I am up to the challenge. However, I have real issues with being treated like garbage, being treated as insignificant, subservient, inferior, and as if I am stupid. I don't honestly know if I can tolerate him. I've seen some BAD teachers in my days, but he is easily the worst.

I'll spend the rest of the holiday season making the decision. Perhaps I can get a higher dose of Xanax and then I can tolerate him lol. I can deal with anything and anyone if I am heavily medicated. Anyone want to contribute to my Xanax fund?!

No comments: